Being in the mountains is an amazing experience - all that crisp fresh air, travelling all day with your body, relaxing in the evenings with gorgeous hearty food, and simply taking some time off in these breathtaking surroundings.
DATES & location
• 7-14 March 2020
• Tignes, France
Tignes is a high altitude resort in the heart of the ski country of France (part of the Espace Killy ski area along Val d'Isere) and is one of the best all-year round resorts in the Alps. Every style and ability to ski / boarder is catered for at Tignes with 300km of pisted runs and an unrestricted amount of off-track easily accessible from the resorts modern lift network.
(subject to slight changes!)
• A R R I V A L D A Y
• 7.30pm: Evening meal
Sunday - Friday
• 7.30am: Morning Yoga
• 8.40am: Breakfast
• 9.30 - 10am: Shuttle up to the pistes
• S K I & B O A R D T I M E !
• 4 - 4.30pm: Shuttle back to chalet
• 4.30 - 5.30pm: Hot tub & Sauna time
• 5.45pm: Evening Yoga
• 715pm: Evening meal
• D E P A R T U R E D A Y
• 8am: Breakfast
• You can ski / board today too with bags left in the chalet if your departure time is later in the day
Note: This is an example of a schedule, which may change according to the groups needs on the retreat!
• 7 nights accommodation
• Daily breakfast
• Evening meals, with 1 night to be chalet hosts night off
• Linen, towels and toiletries
• Yoga sessions
HOW TO GET HERE
The most convenient airport to get to Tignes is to fly to Geneva. After you’ve booked, do let us know when your deposit is paid and we will help you coordinate flights!
From London, the overnight train from London Kings Cross to Bourg Saint Maurice is a great way to get here if you prefer not to fly!
SKI / BOARD HIRE
You can either bring your own board or skis or hire your equipment for the week.
PRICING & BOOKING INFO
• £985 per person
• E A R L Y B I R D O F F E R •
£885 per person
Earlybird offers are valid up till 3 months before the retreat start date.
• Book your space with a deposit of £200 per person. This deposit is non refundable.
• If you would like to come and can commit but need assistance in paying monthly to start whenever you wish, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can happily arrange!
NEW TO YOGA / SKIING?
Do not be worried if you have never been on the snow before! We can organise lessons for you. Simply let us know if you would like this arranged for you. Equally, the yoga classes are small and we are able to give options for all levels :)